Visit this page ----> ''ESET's "Cybersecurity Awareness" Contest!''1. Eligibility
This competition is offered by ESET NORTH AMERICA (ESET, LLC) and is open to all legal US residents who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry. Employees of ESET NORTH AMERICA (ESET, LLC) and/or its affiliated companies and family members of such employees may enter the contest but are not eligible to win.
Best regards !How to Enter:
- Please read the Official Contest Rules and Terms of Participation. You must read them and agree to them.
- Record a 30 second, PSA-style video (public service announcement) promoting online safety and internet security. The video must not exceed 30 seconds in length. (Minimum length is 20 seconds)
- Create a YouTube account if you don't already have one.
- Load your video to YouTube. Tag “ESET” in the video and include ESET in the title. Please note that videos must include ESET both in the tag and the title to be entered into the contest.
- Entrants must also subscribe to the ESET YouTube Channel (www.youtube.com/esetusa).
No Purchase Necessary to Enter
Prizes (See the official contest rules for more judging details):
- First 20 Participants: The first 20 participants will receive an ESET NOD32 V5 license key, valid for one year for one computer.
- Top Five (5) Finalists: The top five (5) finalists (as selected by ESET) will each receive an HD Hero Naked GoPro camera
- Grand Prize: The video selected as the Grand Prize winner via popular vote (from the top five (5) finalists) will receive the following: $1,000 gift card
The Contest begins at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on October 13, 2011 and will end at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on November 4, 2011.
Last edited by Murphy; 10-19-2011 at 02:30 AM.