Panda Antivirus Pro 2013 FREE Licence For 90 DAYS

Discussion in 'Freebies, Giveaways and Deals' started by ionut1715, Jan 17, 2013.

1. ionut1715

ionut1715 Active Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Details of the product:
    More than a simple antivirus!

The new Panda Antivirus Pro 2013 offers the easiest-to-use and most intuitive protection for your computer. Just install it and forget about viruses, spyware, rootkits, hackers and online fraud. Chat, share photos and videos, bank and buy online, read your favorite blogs or surf the Web with total peace of mind and without interruptions. Thanks to the Collective Intelligence technology, this product is safer, faster and more complete than ever. Panda Antivirus Pro 2013 is easier, lighter, more secure and more complete than ever! Enjoy a new, more modern and intuitive user experience in line with that of the latest operating systems. You don't have to be an expert to use it, it does everything for you: Install it and forget about viruses and spyware. Forget about constant updates... that slow down your computer. Thanks to our award-winning Collective Intelligence technology, millions of Panda Security users instantly share malware-related information, automatically improving protection across all connected computers.

Official Site.

HERE to access promotional page.

Enjoy
    ~ionut1715
  2. Guest Ads

Google King of the Internet

3. kaljukass

kaljukass Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 5 / -4
    Hey, thank you! Great news, but just the same thing is on Facebook 180 days free and somewhere are all Panda products for 180 days free. (at the moment just do not remember by heart).
    Panda Antivirus 2013 facebook ed for 180 days free.
    = www.facebook.com/cloudantivirus/app_105994622905206 =
  4. Krumpelt

Krumpelt Experienced Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    No kaljukass, on Facebook page is CLOUD,no PRO...
  5. ionut1715

ionut1715 Active Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    # kaljukass Here is my post:

http://www.facebook.com/cloudantivirus/app_105994622905206

Thanks for advice :D
  6. kaljukass

Ratings:
    +112 / 5 / -4
    [HR][/HR]But what hindered You to add this link on the new post immediately, when You putting it up? But better - make a new post to the same place (supplement), where was previous ? Why can not be things done more accurately?

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

[HR][/HR]You do not want to explain the differences? Would be quite interesting to find out.
  7. KukuBima

KukuBima Regular Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    :confused:
    PRO = P-R-O
    CLOUD = C-L-O-U-D
    :lol:
  8. leofelix

leofelix Distinguished Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  9. kaljukass

Ratings:
    +112 / 5 / -4
    [HR][/HR]Hey, You're good a man. I know all of this and I've tried and tested all the best-known anti-viruses. Panda Pro licenses I have several, but I don't use them. But I saw that there is a lot smarter about me. That's why I asked.
    You know, there are three kinds of people - some who only speak, others who talk about what they know and the third, who know what they are talking about. And most of people are the first type.
    And Oscar Wilde once said, a fool knows always everything, the wise seeks advice. That's why I asked also. Anyway, thanks once again.