VMware confirms hackers stole source code !!

Discussion in 'Security and Viruses' started by INDRANIL, Apr 27, 2012.

1. INDRANIL

INDRANIL Distinguished Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Hey all ;). Good news for VMware users :p. VMware has confirmed that source code posted on PasteBin by a hacker calling himself "Hardcore Charlie", is a portion of code from its ESX Hypervisor product.

So nothing to worry about ;). Have a nice day & Stay safe :p.

More and Source :p.
  2. Guest Ads

Google King of the Internet

3. safeguy

safeguy Distinguished Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    5 days and no single man replied to this thread where the original poster says that "there's nothing to worry about". Maybe people here just like to respond when there's "something to worry about".

Human beings...I've never understood them.

P.S. Lucky for me I came from Mars...this source code news means nothing new to me....back there in our planet, we're in the process of reverse-engineering the entire Earth's "source code" (we call it Project HXTYRAZE) ...quite tough but with our brains (mind you ours actually work, unlike you guys poor Earthlings), we've come quite far. But for you Earthlings, "there's nothing to worry about" - we wouldn't post whatever we've to the public...even it does manage to get leaked (chances of that happening being 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 %), the entire code has been encrypted with the language barrier 1S0R1A9M9 algorithm. Nope, even our friendly Venus partners haven't gottten a clue on it yet.