windows 7 ultimate 32bit ISO

Discussion in 'General Computer Chat' started by optimus prime, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. optimus prime

optimus prime Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    one of my close friends,have needed a clean windows 7 ultimate 32 bit ISO file download...can any generous person who have a WIN 7 ULTIMATE ISO ,upload it & publish the link or give a working digital river or amazon .com download link for this....thank you very much...!
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  2. Guest Ads

Google King of the Internet

3. paf

paf Prominent Member

Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    Hi optimus prime, I also need it. I would be very grateful if someone could post a link. Thank you very much.
  4. kimlanvn

kimlanvn Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1 / -0
    don't need ultimate disk to install ultimate version.
    With Starter, Home version, you can have ultimate version with 'Windows Anytime Upgrade' features.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/windows-anytime-upgrade
  5. BTOR

BTOR Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    you can use this

link: REMOVED due to license agreement infringment

if you have doubt after downloding. check it with windows seven iso verifier,the ms hash,crc ect.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2010
  6. paf

paf Prominent Member

Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    Thank you very much, BTOR!
    Thanks for the information, kimlanvn.
  7. stammer

stammer Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I hope some will find the helpful.

Please Click Here. This page will show you some links for win7 ISO and a few other tools that some might find useful.

(1) These are direct down-load links of several versions of Win7 ISO.
    The first two are Ultimate (They are dead links). But you do not need Ultimate ISO to install Ultimate. Please keep reading.
    But the others links work just fine.
    (2) On same page is a link to down-load a utility (ei.cfg removal utility). This utility will make it possible for you to create a universal Windows 7 edition installation DVD, which will allow you to install any version on window 7.

I have just verified that this does indeed work. In the last few days I have:
    (1) I down-loaded the Win7 ISO (home premium)
    (2) Verified the ISO image with Click Here
    (3) Used the ei.removal utility (small app. worked great and fast). This made my ISO universal.
    (4) Put the ISO on DVD and on USB. I used Microsoft's USB/DVD tool Here to put on DVD and USB.
    (5) I tried both the USB and The DVD created this way, to install Win7 Ultimate. This does work. I did not leave Win7 Ultimate on my PC because I do not have a license key for Ultimate. So I went back to my home premium.

Quick note on USB
    Your PC will need to be capable of booting from USB.
    Good Luck

If you search the forums about Win7 ISO's, you will find that most of what I have stated here in this post has already been posted in few other threads.
    (The search feature in the forum is a great little tool.;):)
  8. safeguy

safeguy Distinguished Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I fully agree with stammer....if you really want to find a Windows 7 ISO, all you have to do is to

1. Google for it (or Yahoo/MSN it)
    2. Go to MyDigitalLife...they've got most of the info there....in fact, I think that's the best place;)
    3. Torrents
  9. paf

paf Prominent Member

Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    Hi stammer, thank you very much for your help. And of course you are right: I had already read other posts from you about this, but as I’m not very good with computers I was hoping to find a link from where to download just the correct version (w7 ultimate), in order to avoid procedures. But I will try to follow your suggestions. I’ve downloaded a w7 professional from the link you gave and I will try my luck. Thanks a lot.
  10. stammer

stammer Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I am not really that good with computers either, but what I do know is what I have learned from trial and error and from some on line forums,and from google. If you run into a problem it does not hurt to ask. I have always like to try and fix a problem with my PC on my own. (with the help of forums or google if need be). Once you fix or learn something new, you know what do do next time. It all become easier as you learn more. Then there is the self satisfaction of (Hey I did it or Hey I can do it, or I know how to do it).

What I posted above really does work. If you need assistance with this feel free to PM me for anymore help with it, or if you have any problems with it. I can give you a more detailed description if you would like. Good Luck....
    I have searched along time for Down-loads of Win7 Ultimate----the only ones that I can find are either dead links or Torrents.

@safe guy thanks for your post. I am not a big torrent user. Nothing against torrents (I just dont like them). I usually find what I need by other means Legally of course.
  11. safeguy

safeguy Distinguished Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I didn't say I'm a torrent user either....I've always found difficulties in downloading torrents....all sorts of torrent clients that I've tried had proved to be unsuccessful so far.:( I just mentions it for those who are luckier than me:p And yes, I prefer to go with the "Legal route" too.....;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.