Commanders Of Evony

Discussion in 'Online Gaming' started by Gamer, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Gamer

Gamer New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello All,

I know this game can be hacked by Cheat Engine, but have had only a small success. I have seen the effects which CE can have; but have failed dismally in all my efforts to attain these heights..

There are three generals, one of which is easy, however the other two are not touchable by CE, or so it is said! I have been on the receiving end of someone who has found a way of using CE to prove this wrong, the same person has also found away to initiate God Mode in the game, and apply the health hack,

I appreciate any guidance that maybe offered in this matter. There are only about four players of using CE to this level, but they are spoiling the game, it would be nice if they could be placed on the other end of these hacks, maybe they would play elsewhere..

Kind Regards

David

2. Hal9000

Hal9000 Administrator

Ratings:
    +1,119 / 0 / -0
    Unfortunately, trying to hack through games with something like Cheat Engine is trial and error for the most part. You just have to stick at it and try different things, reading all the help guides and tips you can find will help.