DriverMax Pro Version Giveaway For Everyone - Until April 11

Discussion in 'Freebies, Giveaways and Deals' started by paf, Apr 9, 2011.

1. INDRANIL

INDRANIL Distinguished Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 1 / -0
    Thanks Paf :D.

2. johnmw1

johnmw1 Regular Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

Any reason why I would not have received my email. I filled in my details this morning hit the Activate Full Version button and have been waiting for the email all day. I have just been back there and re-entered my details rehit the activate button to have a message come up saying that I'm already a Pro user, have I missed something?

Cheers,
    John

3. JayCub

JayCub Prominent Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Johnmw1 and welcome to the forum, this also happened to me when i tried to get a license, but i had signed up for a previous giveaway and maybe they held my e-mail address, you could try contacting them and asking for help, i found in the past they where helpful with their replies, to be honest i intended to test it only as previous experience wasn't that great

4. billy13

billy13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I got this:
    "You have 60 days left as a DriverMax PRO user"
    ...why???

5. JayCub

JayCub Prominent Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You could try here billy13 as 60 days doesn't look fair to be honest although the website does have the pro version for thirty days, and it is subscription based as you can purchase a one year or two year license, i haven't really been near inovative tech, since 2004-2005 when i joined their forums, but they at least should answer your question as to why 60 days left.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  6. billy13

billy13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'll skip this 1.....thank you very much..............;)

7. johnmw1

johnmw1 Regular Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi JayCub,

Thanks for the welcome, I have actually been here for the last six months or so but have been unable to post as I had been waiting for my email activation all that time. I contacted Raymond the other day and he found a glitch in the system that was preventing anyone from getting their activation emails, anyway all sorted now. :)

Having read a few more comments on the MegaLeecher site I now think I will pass on DriverMax, it appears that the promo is only for 60 days and then you have to pay for it from then on or something to that effect, but thanks for your help anyway.

Cheers,
    John

8. luffy

luffy Prominent Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    So only 60 days? megaleecher has deceived their readers. They should have mentions 60 days.

9. mihai

mihai Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0