Favourite Tvseries

Discussion in 'Movies and Video' started by valace, Sep 14, 2017.

1. valace

valace New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    name yur favourite tv series of all time and why...(except game of thrones cause most people will name it) anime included

mine is ZOO.. cause i cant predict wat will happen next .. and all those nerd stuff makes me wonder why didnt i get a degree in medcine or zoology
    ANIME IS NARUTO cause it made me cry once

2. Ombra

Ombra New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Got rid of my TV antenna about six months ago, so don't really keep up with the TV shows anymore, but two I'm watching on DVD are American Horror Story and The Strain. Not sure why I like the latter, I just do. AHS I like cause it has a guaranteed ending each season. Way too many TV series don't. In fact Buffy the Vampire Slayer is about the only other series I can recall that had an ending. Seems Hollyweird cannot be bothered to close out a series properly. Imagine if authors like J. K. Rowling wrote 500 page novels with the last chapter blank, and said "write your own ending"! I loved Grim, but ending it on a cliffhanger was the last straw for me.

3. Ajit Daas

Ajit Daas New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Although I am a grownup, but I like to see cartoon series the most like Oggy and the Cockroaches and animated series of Mr.Bean.