Hack Flash To Change The Information About The System.

Discussion in 'Online Gaming' started by Serrgo, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Serrgo

Serrgo New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello everybody. English is not my mother tongue so please excuse any errors on my part. :)
    I need to change the real information about the system, which is determined by the Flash Player.
    Please visit this page - https://www.browserleaks.com/flash
    I mean this example: Real OS - Windows 7, I need to change this value to Windows 8, etc.

So, I need to change this information to another after any flash applications in any browsers requested it.

I tried to use Cheat Engine for editing memory, but I didn't succeed. Changing values in the registry did not help to resolve the issue.

Who knows the way to solve this issue? And is it possible? I know that possible to cheat any browser flash game. And I think it's possible too.

2. Hal9000

Hal9000 Administrator

Ratings:
    +1,139 / 0 / -0
    Hello @Serrgo and welcome to the forum. :)

I don't think it's possible to use Cheat Engine to change the values you want as strings don't work like numbers in the program.

At a guess, the Flash plugin is probably pulling at least some of it's information from WMI which has thousands of values for just about anything. If that is the case you would have to find which values are being read by Flash and try to change them. Although some WMI values can be changed manually, not all can.