How To Use/Control/Play Apps Installed On Android Devices From Pc Screen ?

Discussion in 'General Computer Chat' started by LittlePro, Nov 23, 2017.

1. LittlePro

LittlePro New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi All,
    Sir(s),
    I am looking for free ways & a complete solution to control/use/play an app, installed on android phone, directly from windows pc screen. Yes its a type of screen mirroring but in fact more than that ! Here the pc & mobile are placed side by side & they can be connected easily with an USB wire. Actually my full concern is to avoid any type of sluggishness, as the application continuously interacts/updates information with internet more like an online gaming app if I am right ( I don’t know much about games). I am even ready for unrooting the android device for the purpose although i know almost nothing about it ! Android's emulation or installation on pc are surely not my ways. Please suggest.
    Thanks & Regards.

2. LittlePro

LittlePro New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    To be cont.d.....( sorry, not to get confused, its the thread starter itself ! )
    I mean to say i am ready for rooting the android mobile ! Additionally, i think its not a matter of remote control as the devices are placed side by side on the same wifi and can also be connected by usb wire !