International Relationship ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dudi, Jul 4, 2015.

?

Umm, what is happening with Globalization nowdays ?

1. You can search at Google or some groups that discussing about that stuff

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Whoa, I don't have any clue of it :D

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Dudi

Dudi New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Anyone of you guys who know about this stuff you can pour all of your stories, experiences, opinion, tips & tricks, hacks :D, everything about IR (International Relationship). We welcome everybody, but make sure you follow the general rule (no mocking,insulting,provoking,adult-content,etc). We're happy to see your valuable responds. Much obliged.

2. charles

charles New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think international relationship involves people who know each other in real life and are geographically isolated from one another for a significant length of time. It can be partners in life, family etc. All these people naturally wish to maintain their relationship when separated by life circumstances. Nowadays, Internet can be a very useful support to them. But they haven't only "met" on Internet, they formed a relationship in real life first.

3. LuellaOW

LuellaOW New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think real international relationship is based on life sharing, all I can think of about it is studying aboard and having relationship there. I think these kind of relationship can work longer and happier. Plus, for those who are working aboard, will have similar chances. It's said that those couple will have the cutest and smartest babies.

4. Sschoofia

Sschoofia New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    From a broaden way, international relationship if not limited between valentines, I think we all enjoy an international friendship here in Raymond. Are you agree, guys?