Key Logger

Discussion in 'Security and Viruses' started by prashant rai, Dec 2, 2016.

1. prashant rai

prashant rai New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello guys,
    i am new in this group and in the site and i got here thru researching in google about key logging.I did went thru couple of article about key logging like top 10 and all...but those were like 4 years old plus little bit confusing. Anywayz i wanted to know can we use key logger or any that kinda thing in phone ? or is it just in computer ?.. if we can, than any suggestion ?
    or can i just send it thru email and it doesn't matter whether they choose phone or computer to check email. and is there any other way to go thru phone and get the text or call records....will be a great help guys....hope to hear soon..thanx in advance..cheers !!

2. Raymond

Raymond Administrator

Ratings:
    +106 / 1 / -1
    There are loggers for phone that allows you to view their text messages, photos and etc. You can search for WebWatcher for more details about it.

Most of the time, a free keylogger or even a shareware is already detected by an antivirus. Very seldom you will find an option to create a pre-configured payload which you can send via email and the victim gets infected by opening it (like what you see in movies). Only malwares do that.

3. prashant rai

prashant rai New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thanx raymond, will be going thru webwatcher ..Also.. what if i cant get in the phone ... or got no access to the phone....is there any other way to get inside the phone like thru email or just some random text messages...

4. Raymond

Raymond Administrator

Ratings:
    +106 / 1 / -1
    I'm sorry but if you don't have access to the phone, then we cannot give any more advice or suggestions.
    Most of the time, these kind of actions are created by malicious software which can be found in underground forum/sites.

5. Louis Bohmer

Louis Bohmer New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi how are you doing today?