Looking For Free Stock Videos Or Video Sites Where I Can Download Material For Free...

Discussion in 'Graphics and Design' started by curlysue, Jul 17, 2015.

1. curlysue

curlysue Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +93 / 0 / -1
    Hi guys,

Looking for some ideas from you guys. Just some help please. I am going to make a sort of "In Memoriam" slide come video for a departed loveone (well Hal knows why...) and I was thinking of something like when we lost our loveone before I show the photo slides of the wake/funeral I'd show some video or...hmmmm..I am looking for some videos of a "white rose falling in slow motion to the ground maybe on a black background" or "a white rose lying on the ground being wet by rain something" Maybe like falling rain or rain as it touches the ground video. Some metaphor like something.....

Is there some site that I can go to to download something like that...? I am no expert in video shooting just a newbie that can do some slideshows (plus I do not have the right equipment) but I really would like to make this slideshow look great. I was searching at YouTube but got tired looking for it. Maybe you guys can share some sites or have some videos like that which I can download.

Thanks guys :)

2. DNT

DNT Prominent Member

Ratings:
    +234 / 0 / -0
  3. curlysue

Ratings:
    +93 / 0 / -1
    Am checking out the sites now. I saw some that interests me but is not free though..still checking them out! Thanks eternally!!!!!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. DNT

DNT Prominent Member

Ratings:
    +234 / 0 / -0
    You're welcome.
    Some of the sites have mixed content (free and not free), so it's important to read the license of each site/resource resource.
    I found this the other day but didn't post it because it was for Pinnacle Studio and the license terms may not suit your needs.

5. curlysue

Ratings:
    +93 / 0 / -1
    Oh my dear dear DNT :) You have been great help for me :) I now have some idea (well better) than what I had before. I just have to remove the watermark of if I cannot I will be using it with the watermark. Thank you again :)

6. DNT

DNT Prominent Member

Ratings:
    +234 / 0 / -0
    @Omer d, thanks for joining us ;)

7. curlysue

Ratings:
    +93 / 0 / -1
    Just wanna thank you again DNT dear for the help. The video slideshow is finished and my family loved it :)

8. ThomaCM

ThomaCM Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
  9. DNT

DNT Prominent Member

Ratings:
    +234 / 0 / -0