Panda Cloud Antivirus 2.0 Pro - 180 day for everybody free.

Discussion in 'Freebies, Giveaways and Deals' started by kaljukass, Jul 30, 2012.

1. kaljukass

kaljukass Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 5 / -4
    :p :eek: Yes, it is perfectly true, it is free for 6 months in all the languages ​​of the Panda. And is the full version without any additional conditions.
    You need to use the original Panda online installer (code is: [... http:___//acs.pandasoftware.com/cloudantivirus/southbay/PandaCloudAntivirus.exe...]).
    Install, as is normally the way, only in the first window, make your own choices, whether you want to change your home page, do you want to change the search engine, do you want to add Panada toolbar (I recommend it, however, to do You can disable it at any time).
    I say also, that my computer's start-up extended after the installation, to 25 seconds. Thus, the impact to start up is negligible.
    I add some photos. (True - the first window was not taken.)
    Oh yes. I forgot to say, no, you do not need somewhere to put the serial number or indicate that you want to use the trial version. Only install, make your own choices and use.
    It's not just freebie, not a free give away, but maybe it could be here....

Capture2.JPG Capture3.JPG Capture4.JPG Capture5.JPG Capture6.JPG
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  2. Guest Ads

Google King of the Internet

3. stonewall

stonewall Regular Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thx

code is: http://acs.pandasoftware.com/cloudan...Antivirus.exe].

File not found.
  4. kaljukass

kaljukass Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 5 / -4
    Fully functional, maybe you made a mistake using copy-paste, perhaps, no waiting, as the download starts. (There is a no window to open, it is a link to download) or click to the bold Panda online installer..
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  5. stonewall

stonewall Regular Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ok,done
    thx