Streamyx Used Proxy, Direct Ip Not Possible Anymore?

Discussion in 'Network and Internet' started by LanZ, Jul 11, 2016.

1. LanZ

LanZ New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Raymond, I'm a streamyx user, is there any alternative method to bypass streamyx proxy and use the real ip instead?
    For example my WAN/public IP would look like this 1.32.55.124 and in the router my WAN ip shows 10.73.119.114.

i'm trying to host a website with my pc using Dynamic IP address.. is there any method so that i can bypass this without using VPN? thanks

2. charles

charles New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What is the problem to use vpn? why would you like to avoid it? If you think it is necessary to pay for it, it is not absolute truth, as sometimes services provide the offer when you can use it for free. But all the oppotrunities are not available, just some of them, for many it is enough. Then if you want you may change the service choosing another one with also free trial. Here you can compare https://www.bestvpnrating.com/vpnrating/best-vpns-free-vpn-2016 and choose the most appropriate for you. In my opinion it Will be easier and simpler.

3. Raymond

Raymond Administrator

Ratings:
    +107 / 1 / -1
    Sorry for the late reply.

I've recently experienced many cases whereby our ISP has started to block all public ports.
    Even if you've successfully forwarded the port to your computer's private IP address at your router, the port cannot be accessible from outside of the network.

What you need to do is call up TM and inform that to open the public port for your Streamyx account because you need to access some service such as CCTV from outside.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List