Well This Is Kind Of Awkward

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by safeguy, Mar 20, 2012.

1. safeguy

safeguy Distinguished Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Well This Is Kind Of Awkward

Well This Is Kind Of Awkward.jpg

Source: http://www.ohmypictures.com/well-this-is-kind-of-awkward_208.html#00

P.S. I wouldn't ever do such a thing. I'm just too good a loverboy to do this...trust me.:eek:
  2. Guest Ads

Google King of the Internet

3. JayCub

JayCub Prominent Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That would be one of those days that you wished the ground would swallow you up......:whistle:
  4. safeguy

safeguy Distinguished Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Why would you? When a girl says she 'sees you more as a friend', guys tend to see it as a signal that the girl isn't interested. No wonder they say guys don't understand girls. Why not look at it from a brighter side? You could try to win her heart by 1st being a friend and the rest comes later...show it to her that you're not into her only to get 'love and lust' but that you really care for her.

P.S. I'm a love guru by qualifications. I just don't have the certificates or papers to prove it.
  5. JayCub

JayCub Prominent Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i know your the love guru...:D my partner is my best friend and to be honest this is the best and only approach i would recommend... although i have never been attacked by a big purple bunny :p
  6. curlysue

curlysue Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -1
    hmmmm..that's interesting there..given the situation i believe almost 80% of women would be impressed or well at least stand by the guy whose showing/exerting an effort to protect her...c'mon that situation shows not only the girl is threatend but also the guy...so it's a "prepare to defend yourself situation-the hell with you bunny or whoever you ahole you are thing-"...

had an experience with a couple of friends when we went out for some drinks. there was this group of 3 guys who was brazenly annoying my best friend(gorgeous girl "Jean" she is, actually only a bit than me ha ha). the only guy "Billy" (ding-a-ling anyday) with us(practically hanging around us to get close to Jean praying she'll notice her) turned into a macho that night trying to protect her. i together with "May" big fat momma joined in to protect Jean. Jean didn't like Billy but she at that time held his hand/and relied upon him(and a little on us). the words of Billy were something like "f__k i_ you'd have to go through me...we backed him up. THEY will have to go through me, May and Billy. and then May game this horrible irritating shouting that made everyone look at us..and then we were many :)

Billy never made it as a boyfriend but "he" became a trusted friend ever since. he was best man during Jean's wedding. if a girl would say something like that in the cartoon strip then i'd say girl you are CRAZY...she should have shut the F up instead. there's always "later when the bunny has left"...

:p
  7. ted

ted Experienced Member

Ratings:
    +90 / 0 / -0
    I have lost many girlfriends to big purple bunny's:bye20000::bye20000:
    but hey there's plenty more fish:fish0000: in the sea:boat0000::surfing:
  8. BigGuy

BigGuy Experienced Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Oh man, I am glad that I am too young to date girls... :p
  9. Annie Shaw

Annie Shaw Regular Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I am quite sure that your mom and dad will be pleased to hear that! :rolleyes:
  10. Raymond

Raymond Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -1
    No worries BigGuy, you can always refer back to this thread when you are old enough to date girls :p
  11. BigGuy

BigGuy Experienced Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    I will have to remember that! :D